During this Circuit Breaker period, you may find yourself feeling bored due to the lack of social interaction, and this may be especially hard for extroverts. Fret not, Snapee has come up with a list of 3 games to help keep you engaged. Start gathering your friends and family members to play together!
1. Cards Against Humanity (2-50 players)
Cards Against Humanity is a party game which challenges players to complete fill-in-the-blank statements with funny (or offensive) statements in order to win.
There are several mechanics that you can change according to your preferences:
● Write your own - allow players to write their own answers instead of using the built-in statements, time to get creative!
● Winner becomes card czar - the winner of the last round will become the card picker for the next round.
● Round timeout - anyone who has not chosen their statement(s) within the stipulated time limit will have their card played at random automatically.
● Required rounds to win - set the number of rounds players are required to win before the game ends
Psst: Choose family edition for a supposedly less risqué version.
2. Skribbl.io (2-8 players)
Skribbl.io is a free multiplayer drawing and guessing game. One game consists of a few rounds in which a player will be selected randomly to draw their chosen word and others have to guess it to gain points. The player who guessed the correct word at the fastest time will receive the most points.
● Enter your username and click on ‘Create Your Private Room’, to which you will be directed to the Game Lobby
● Select the number of rounds you wish to play before the final winner will be concluded
● Allocate the amount of time for drawing (default 80 seconds)
● Add in any custom words to localise the game where necessary
3. Secret Hitler (5-10 players)
Secret Hitler is a social deduction game about finding and stopping the Secret Hitler. At the beginning of the game, each player is secretly assigned to one of the three roles: Liberal, Fascist, or Hitler. The Liberals have a majority, but they don’t know the roles of other players. Fascists know the identities of the other Fascists and Hitler and must resort to secrecy and sabotage to accomplish their goals. Hitler plays for the Fascist team, but may not know who the other Fascists are depending on how many players are in the game.
The Liberal team will win if either five Liberal Policies are enacted OR Hitler is assassinated.
The Fascists will win if they enact 6 Fascist policies OR 3 Fascist policies and electing Hitler as Chancellor.
● Create an account and click on ‘Game Lobby’
● Select a game name, flag, and password for a private game with your friends and family
● Choose the number of players
Alternatively, find out more about the rules here!
On the note of games, do you know that Snapee runs Games Night every Sunday where up to 100 users can win attractive prizes ranging from vouchers to Snapcoins? Find us on telegram (@Snapee_bot) today and start your journey with us to Snap, Play, and Win!
Dreams about travelling, eating, and making a billion bucks.